Employers looking for Recruitment Agencies.
Over the last few months Abby has been able to combine the knowledge and expertise from both the new and existing members of staff to embark on an innovative and exciting recruitment journey. We work with a large number of small to large businesses, locally and across the country to provide you with a professional, and affordable full service.
We have the skills and expertise to work with you to manage your recruitment process efficiently and effectively providing you with carefully selected candidates which will save you time and be cost effective to your business.
We recruit for various sector and job disciplines including:
- LOGISTICS STAFF: Multi drop drivers 3.5T and 7.5T, Class I and Class II drivers
- COMMERCIAL STAFF: such as secretaries/PA's, Data Entry, Accounting (all levels); Administration; Customer Services/Call Centre, Sales and HR.
- TECHNICAL STAFF: including CAD Draughtspersons, Electronic/Mechanical Engineers, Building Services, Surveyors etc
- HUMAN RESOURCES: HR Consultants, HR/Training Managers, Legal Advisors
- SALES: From Internal Sales, Telesales to Field Sales Execs and Business Development Managers
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Project Managers, Senior Architects, Consultants, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers.
- MOTOR TRADE: Aftersales/Service Managers, Sales, Technicians, Workshop Control, Business Managers, Service Advisors, Parts and Bodyshop
- INDUSTRIAL: Labourers, Warehouse, Picker/Packers, Fork Lift, Gardeners, Waste Management and Cleaners.
All candidates will be checked for proof of identify and be fully referenced with the option to Credit Check through Experian.
Additional Services Always Offered Exclusively to Our Clients:
- + Character Profiling
With the support of an Associate Consultant who is a specialist in behavioural sciences.
- Job Profiling - understand the character type required to fulfil the assignment
- Character profiling for interview
- Team building through better understanding of the characters in the team
- Sales Performance improvement - know who you are selling to
- Interview Support - using the Bryman Psychologist expertise to support in house interviewing
- + Coaching Outplacement Services
- Effecting Workforce Change (Advisory & Consultative)
- Candidate Support:
- Job coaching
- CV writing
- Interview skills
- Motivating the candidate in the face of adversity
- Making the agencies work for them
- Promoting themselves
- Executive Coaching
- Career direction and management
- Helping people to take charge of their career
- Planning and taking action to resolve personal issues
- Reducing costs and exposure